Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Routine

Sometimes getting everyone ready to church can feel more like a chore than something to be happy about. This Sunday was starting to feel like a REAL CHORE. I decided I needed to change my attitude because the last thing I want my children to see that going to church is a chore. I want them to see church is a place to worship and a place of refuge. To get myself in this mind set I decided to celebrate what God has given me to personally praise and worship Him. How better then My girls.

We always start the day with breakfast and a bath. Just as I was feeling the pressure of getting everything done, I looked at how much fun they were having with each other. A CHORE for me but a playful and bonding moment for the girls. Isn't God great!

I was really pushing my luck, but I wanted a few pictures. Grace was not feeling the pictures until.....

She got to hold her sister!

Reagan on the other hand had no problem. She knew how cute she was and was willing to show it off!
Needless to say we made it to church on time and I felt great. However, Brett did not. The worst feeling on a Sunday is knowing you should be at church but choose not to be. This time we were at church but had to leave. Brett was out of it for most of the day. He is felling much better now.


No comments: