Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Last Day of Daycare and Grace's Graduation

Well back in May we said goodbye to daycare and started a new adventure of staying home with mama.  We've had a blast.  I am loving every minute of it and I am truly thankful that Brett has allowed me to have my dream job!  Don't get me wrong there are hard days and in the beginning I wondered if we had made the wrong decision, we didn't!  the last day of daycare was also Grace's graduation day.  We loved the teachers at Little Acorns and miss them dearly.  Ms. April, Grace's teacher, babysits the girls from time to time.  And we just ran into Reagan's favorite teacher, Mrs. Emma the other day at Wal-Mart.  I thought Reagan was going to cry.  We were lucky enough to stay on the daycare's drop-in list and the girls love to visit every once in a while.  I still cannot believe that Grace will be start school next year.  Where does the time go, I am not ready! 
 







No comments: