Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009

So it has really just hit me that I will be going back to work in about 1 week. Typing this just gets me so sad. I do not want to go back to work; I want to stay at home with my babies!!! My hope is this will happen soon, when Brett gets a job, fingers crossed!

Grace and Reagan

Reagan has just grown so much since she was born. She is starting to hold her head up and smiling at me when I talk to her. She is sleeping in her new favorite spot as I am typing this, on my chest. She is just too cute.




Grace is growing like a weed. It seems like every time we turn around she is getting taller and learning something new. She is really taken with her sister; she drops everything whenever Reagan starts to cry and runs in her direction. I moved Grace’s bed so I could put Reagan’s bed in the room. At first Grace was not too sure about the new arrangements. But she loved seeing Reagan take her nap in their room. I plan to move Reagan into their room this weekend. I hope all goes well.

This morning Brett took some pictures of Grace sleeping. I cannot see how this position can be comfortable. I could just eat her up….I wish I could sleep as soundly has she does!

Grace new favorite thing: being outside! She does not want to be put down but she wants to be outside! We try to take a walk every night with the girls…Grace makes sure we do not miss the walk. She will stand at the door and point until we go, who can tell her no…clearly not Brett or me.




So I am sure everyone is wondering how Fergie has been doing with another baby in the house...I will let the pictures do the talking!


Just a few more pictures of Reagan from today!




A Big Thank You!
Reagan and Grace received a package today. Thank you so much for the cute outfits for the girls. Stay tune for the fashion show pictures...I will try to get them done this weekend. These outfits are from Joe and Carolyn Ingram, great family friends! We hope to see you next time we come into town.

No comments: