Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ferguson's Lately

Needless to say, we have been very busy around here. I have cleaned the house countless times...with Brett's help! (MUCH NEEDED!) There have been a few days that the girls daycare was closed for one reason or another, so we have gotten to spend the day together. I have to say that I love it as much as the girls do!

Although Grace and Reagan sleep in the same room every night with little to no problem, nap time is another story! They play instead of nap of I have a great solution! Both girls are just fine with the nap time sleeping. Grace gets her bed and Reagan gets a mat in the den. Believe it or not, she falls asleep in minutes and will sleep for 1 to 2 hours. I even clean and it does not bother her.

We put in Greer's car seat and moved around the other two, they love it. Grace is in the middle and Reagan is still behind the driver. This is the best arrangement for getting the girls in and out for daycare!

No comments: