Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Year and Growing

Grace has changed so much since we welcomed her into the world. Brett and I think she is looking less and less like a baby and more like a toddler. One of the biggest changes is Grace's attitude. Grace has started to really throw some fits when she does not get her way. At home we tell her no when she starts her fits, but we try not to make a big deal of the fits. However, I am still trying to figure out what to do when we are out and about. I mean there is nothing wrong with crying when she is hurt or does not feel well, but I do not want her to throw a fit just because she is not getting her way. The looks that people give are crazy. Sometimes I want to go up them and say, if you missed your nap and were cutting new teeth, you would be crying too! Please do not get me wrong, Grace does not throw fits all the time. As she has always been, she is usually a very happy girl.

No comments: